Saturday, July 26, 2003

 

cyberweb mystery

ok mr. mystery commenter. i will find out who you are!

anyway, here's an old picture of the dave:



also, here's a picture of me without a mohawk:



mystery commenter! i will find you! I have the INTERNET PROTOCOL address of the computer that you are using to HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL my HYPER TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE from this UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR on the WORLD WIDE WEB

it all means nothing. well, it means the dave wouldn't get naked for me. SO mystery commenter, you should ELECTRONICALLY MAIL your request to me and i'll pass it on and see what i can do. Superpimpin'.

this stupid game keeps me entertained for hours i tell you. it doesn't take much to entertain me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?