Saturday, July 26, 2003

 

obey the meme

1. Ever been so drunk you blacked out: too many times to count. i used to black out TV shows like Survivor, and have to sneak into the office the next day and check the website to find out who got kicked off the island, even though I was conscious all through and after the show.

2. Missed school because it was raining: Oh how weird! I just did that Wednesday - called into work and said it was raining too hard!

3. Put a body part on fire for amusement: nope

4. Been hurt emotionally: of course

5. Kept a secret from everyone: Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. I plead the 5th.

6. Had an imaginary friend when you were young: I think I had more imaginary than real friends for a very long time.

7. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Well of course. I did once. It didn't go well.

8. Had a crush on a teacher, what grade: I kind of remember a math teacher - 7th grade?

9. Ever thought an animated character was hot: Sadly, yes. Homer Simpson.

10. Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Nope!

11. What was the last new movie you saw? The Matrix Reloaded

-------------FAVORITES------------------

Shampoo/Conditioner: Not really an issue

Soap: Again, not really an issue, but I do love a Body Shop bath and shower gel

Color: I like the greens and blues

Day/Night: Day

Summer/Winter: Winter - why else would I live in Boston?

Lace or satin: ya know - neither does a heck of a lot for me...

Fave Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. That, however is only valid for the next five minutes.

Fave cartoon Characters: A bread and butter Simpsons guy here.

Fave Food: eh, nothing too ethnic is ok by me

Fave Advertisement: Does anyone have a favorite advertisement? This is getting boring.

Fave 'non alki' Drink: Dr Pepper

Fave Artist, Types of music: Mostly sadcore, indie rock.

-----------------DISLIKES-------------------------


Food: yes.

Color: oh dear lord I can't answer all of these AGAIN

Hairstyle: yes. DIY that buzz.

Advertisement: yes.

Movie actor/actress or singer: No thank you, I just had an orange

Cartoon character/TV Show/Movie: Trading Spaces kind of upsets me.

-----------------RIGHT NOW------------------


Wearing: Shorts, a forest green Cranes T-Shirt from a tour a million years ago.

Eating: Sour Patch Kids

Drinking: Arizona RX Memory Herbal Tonic (the link is for the dave)

Thinking about: i really don't ever think about much.

Listening to: bizarrely enough, nothing.

Talking to: miss lola martini

------------------THE LAST 24 HRS------------------

Cried: no

Worn a skirt : no

Met someone new: A few other blogathoners

Cleaned your room: Not in the past 18 months.

Done laundry: Once in the past 18 months

Drove a car: In the US - not since 31DEC99. I did however drive in England in the spring of 2001. Wait - I drove Don's car a few times.

-------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------

Yourself: Usually

Your friends: Usually

Santa Claus: No

Destiny/Fate: Sort of

Angels: Not really

Ghosts: Yes

UFO's: They got a bad rap.

------------RIGHT NOW----------------------------

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.

Who do you go to for advice: Mostly the Fred

Who do you cry to? Mostly the Fred

Worst Feeling: Is this over yet?

me update: It's all about the nap time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?